Emma Jane Nursing Bra 428
The Emma Jane Nursing Bra 428 is undoubtedly one of the most popular bras ever produced by Emma Jane, with over half a million sold, and this style just seems to continually gain in popularity. From our point of view as bra fitters, it really is one of the best standard maternity and nursing bras available in the UK. This is for two reasons – firstly, this is a bra that fits extremely well and supports the bust correctly and secondly because it’s made of gorgeously smooth and cool cotton – it almost feels too smooth to really be cotton – lovely!
Features of the Emma Jane Nursing Bra 428
– Dual Purpose – can be worn as a Maternity Bra and a Nursing Bra- Material composition: 95% Cotton 5% Elastane
– Superbly smooth, high density weave cotton that’s very strong and supportive
– Double layer cups give extra support, especially in the larger cup sizes
– The sides are made from Cotton Elastane mix, this allows a restricted stretch, which in turn gives this bra comfort AND a great shape
– The straps also have restricted stretch to stop the cups from sagging and keep the shape of the bra
– Nursing clips that lie flat under clothing and are easy to open and close
– Cups drop down for full skin to skin contact with your new baby
– Four back eyes allow lots of adjustment through the band.