The Carriwell GelWire Nursing Bra
There are lots of alternative ‘underwire’ nursing bras on the market, from Emma Jane’s supalite titanium, to Bravado’s flexi-fit channel. So it’s not surprising that Carriwell, one of Europes most popular maternity and nursing bra manufacturers have launched their own recently. The new Gelwire nursing bra offers underwire style support without the rigidity of a metal or hard plastic insert and instead uses a flexible gel system.
Features of the Carriwell GelWire Nursing Bra
– Seamless design for comfort and superb fit
– The microfiber fabric is soft and breathable.
– Gives a good shape under t-shirts and tight clothing.
– New Gelwire support instead of an underwire which is soft and supple to allow your breasts to change size.
– Easy to release nursing clips for breast feeding.
– Complimentary bra extender, allowing extra adjustment in the band size
– 3 hook and eye clasps for adjustment
– Wide shoulder straps for extra uplift and support
– Can expand up to 2 bra and cup sizes.
– Fully drop away cup allows maximum skin to skin contact between you and your new baby